Saturday, September 17, 2016

Soccer Sky


The parochial soccer season is short--only about five weeks. For the last couple years, it has taken place at FC Peoria, a huge soccer complex in Mossville. It's a little bit of a hike from the West Bluff, but there is room for a lot of games.


Luke had fun, playing with old friends and new.


All of their games were very competitive.


Go get it, Luke!





Look at that footwork!



What goes up. . .



I took all of these photos in this post on the same Saturday morning. The sky was amazing and ever-changing.


Luke tells me that I'm addicted to taking pictures of the sky. I think he might be right.



 







Good bye to soccer for now!

2 comments:

  1. You know I love cloud pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I think the sky is one of my favorite features of the natural world.

    ReplyDelete